Monday, January 12, 2015

Movie Monday - Schultz and Peanuts


During Winter Break, my kids and I visited the Charles M. Schulz Museum in Santa Rosa, California.


I loved Peanuts when I was the age that my children are now. I still enjoy reading the comic strip and watching the animated programs.



  1. When was Charles Schulz born?
  2. How many siblings did he have?
  3. What was his nickname?
  4. Charles Schulz moved to California from a colder climate. Where did he live before California?
  5. After Schulz served in the military, he was an instructor. What did he teach?
  6. What was his favorite movie?



7. What was the name of his first cartoon strip?
8. What was his first animated film?
9. Who was the lead animator?
10. Who voiced the characters in the first Peanuts animation?
11. Lucy was created after a real life person in Schulz's life. Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment