Thursday, January 8, 2015

Appeal and Sketchbook Reflection

On one full page, draw a Peanuts character to draw the 12th Basic Principle of Animation today.

On another full page of your sketchbook, write the following three paragraphs. (DO NOT PULL OUT OF YOUR SKETCHBOOK)


Paragraph 1 - In the first paragraph, discuss what you have done well in your sketchbook. How have you improved? What have you studied and practiced? You could begin your paragraph by writing, "This semester, I have demonstrated consistent growth." I am looking for complete answers... not necessarily complete sentences.

Paragraph 2 - In the second paragraph, explain how you might work differently now that you have more experience. (What could you improve?)

Paragraph 3 - Include the following text

"I believe that a score of ______ out of 100 accurately describes my effort and achievement for the Sketchbook Project. I do not deserve more than the score I listed, nor do I deserve less."

Print your name,
Sign your name,

Include the date below.


No comments:

Post a Comment