Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Movie Monday - Charles M Schulz



Welcome Back from Winter Break (Today is Tuesday; I have edited the blog post that I incorrectly posted on the photography site for yesterday.)


At the beginning of class, please sketch an animated bird. I believe that we draw Exaggeration today. If I am wrong, draw Exaggeration again anyway. You may work in groups, but everyone in your group must draw the same animated bird (for example, Woodstock). January 5th is National Bird Day.

On Monday, I was absent. I had intended that the class draw animated birds yesterday and complete the following assignment yesterday. (see italicized)

Woodstock at the Charles M. Schulz Museum in Santa Rosa, California


After sketching, complete the Principles of Design and Elements of Art blog posts/animation projects. If you have finished, help others in the classroom. You may be a resource for other students. Please ask the teacher if you may leave your seat to help others.

If somehow, everyone has completed these assignments, you may begin reviewing how to animate different types of walks.

Since we missed Movie Monday yesterday, we will begin Movie Monday today with a documentary about Charles Schulz, the creator of Peanuts comic strip and animated films. I visited the Charles M. Schulz Museum during Break. Have you visited?

No comments:

Post a Comment